Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Pre-Wedding Bridal Outfits

I'm getting married in June and have been on the hunt for classy, unique and flattering dresses for my bachelorette weekend, bridal shower and rehearsal dinner.

I have done A LOT of looking, so I figured I could save some future brides the hassle... and just post what I have found so far right here.

For bridal showers, I like classy, ore modest vibe. I just think about all of the grandmas and great aunts... and think it's a perfect opportunity to wear a knee or tea length dress... or even a dress with really cute sleeves. These three are classic with a trendy twist. I love the crochet, lace and eyelet details too!


For the rehearsal and following dinner... I REALLY love a maxi. I think it gives the feel of a true "dress rehearsal" since you'll be wearing a long dress to walk down the aisle. And also... there aren't many other opportunities in life to rock a floor length white dress. So, do it while you can. These pics from Lulus and Vici are giving me all of the Summer Wedding feelings.

We have decided to skip traditional bachelor and bachelorette parties and instead are spending a weekend with our wedding party in a cabin in Door County, Wisconsin. If you haven't gone... you should. Because of this, i'm looking for a more casual, summery dress that I can wear for a wine tour. For a more traditional bachelorette party, these could still be really cute and effortless. It totally depends on the vibe you are going for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Perfect Day - Community Building

Today was indoor field day at our elementary school. To be honest, I'm ready for Spring Break... and was a little nervous some of my stu...